How to Apply:
- Deadline: Friday 17th November 2023
- Applications will be discussed and ranked against the criteria as set below
- Send proposals by email using the form (CePRA_funding) as an attachment (with SUBJECT: CePRA Funding Application) to Ewan Stefani: email@example.com
Description of funding purpose
Applications are encouraged from staff or PGRs in the faculty of AHC who are seeking funding for a practice-led or practice-based project or event. The funding will normally cover expenses associated with the event or project, claimed back via the e-expenses system.
Funding Limits and criteria
- Proposals will be subject to a £200 maximum funding limit.
- Successful proposals will fund activities relating to practice-led or practice-based research in the Arts.
- Proposals should identify clear potential benefits to the development of practice (or knowledge of practice) for one or more research communities at Leeds.
- Applications must be led by staff and/or PGRs based within the faculty of AHC.
- CePRA funding will aim to represent practice research activities from a broad range of disciplines within the faculty of AHC; multiple applications that contribute to the same project or event will be rejected.
- CePRA funding should not be used for activities that would normally be funded at School / departmental level, such as conference attendance or REF preparation activities.